Cobham Village Hall is available for hire at an hourly rate as shown below. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
|MAIN HALL||TAYLOR HALL||SMALL HALL||COMMITTEE ROOM|
|SUN - THURS EVE|
(UP TO 4 HOURS)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Day time hire; 8.30am – 6.00pm. Evening hire; 6.00pm – 11.30pm.
- Charity rate refers to charitable organisations or those considered by the committee to affect the community.
- Use of kitchen is included in the hire of the Main or Small Halls.
- The Small Hall is hired at minus 33% of the hourly rate shown if hired with the Main Hall.
- Unfortunately the hall cannot cater for teenage or 21st parties.
- A minimum hire period of 44 weeks is required for yearly hire.
- Hire costs are invoiced in advance and must be settled within 30 days for Commercial hire or an administration charge will be applied.
- Cobham Village Hall is hired on a D.I.Y basis, although it may be possible to arrange caretaker assistance in certain circumstances.
- ALL breakages (including small cracks or chips) must be paid for.
- Cleaning charges at the caretakers hourly rate will be applied if deemed necessary.
- Ground rent: £7.00 per month per fixture.
A copy of Cobham Village Hall’s Full Hire Agreement can be viewed here